On Saturday, Mom, Mason and I came home and found Dad laying in the middle of the yard. I didn't think anything of it right away because we thought he was playing with Brew. Finally he said he couldn't get up. He had fallen off of the ladder while trimming the arborvitae. Going to the hospital on Saturday night was not an option because according to Dad, "It was too late in the night." Yeah, it was 8:00 pm. He finally let Mom take him to the hospital Sunday morning and found out he has a fractured heel. As you can clearly see from the pictures, it looks a bit painful! Since Mike is in Palm Springs, Mason, Brew and I have been staying at Mom and Dad's and Brewski has not left Dad's side since the incident.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Grandpa Dicky's Accident
***BEWARE...ICKY, GROSS PICTURES!!***
On Saturday, Mom, Mason and I came home and found Dad laying in the middle of the yard. I didn't think anything of it right away because we thought he was playing with Brew. Finally he said he couldn't get up. He had fallen off of the ladder while trimming the arborvitae. Going to the hospital on Saturday night was not an option because according to Dad, "It was too late in the night." Yeah, it was 8:00 pm. He finally let Mom take him to the hospital Sunday morning and found out he has a fractured heel. As you can clearly see from the pictures, it looks a bit painful! Since Mike is in Palm Springs, Mason, Brew and I have been staying at Mom and Dad's and Brewski has not left Dad's side since the incident.



On Saturday, Mom, Mason and I came home and found Dad laying in the middle of the yard. I didn't think anything of it right away because we thought he was playing with Brew. Finally he said he couldn't get up. He had fallen off of the ladder while trimming the arborvitae. Going to the hospital on Saturday night was not an option because according to Dad, "It was too late in the night." Yeah, it was 8:00 pm. He finally let Mom take him to the hospital Sunday morning and found out he has a fractured heel. As you can clearly see from the pictures, it looks a bit painful! Since Mike is in Palm Springs, Mason, Brew and I have been staying at Mom and Dad's and Brewski has not left Dad's side since the incident.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOLY CRAPOLA! That looooks awful and realllly painfull. Poor Dick, i think you better stay off the ladder for a while:)Ouch!
Post a Comment