Saturday, November 14, 2009

The latest...

Saturday morning breakfast in Canby


Hmmm...I wonder what's up there...


Check out that last bit of baby hair! It blows around in the wind and is hilarious, but there is no way I'm cutting it. I love it.



A typical afternoon at home: Brew with his bone, and Maso with his Winkle.(And no, Mike and Uncle Aaron, I'm not making some dirty joke...it just is what it is.)


Drool, a new addition to Maso's clothes


I just love the look on his face.



Happy times in the Excersaucer.



I've got them both hooked. Jeopardy is a nightly tradition in our house.



Mason's 4 month check-up. 15 pounds, 6 oz. 26 inches long. He's had a bit of a constipation problem so now he ends every night with a cocktail of Metamucil and colace syrup mixed with a little formula. The jury is still out on if it is working. Last week we had a few rough days because he kept trying and trying but nothing would come out. Finally on Monday, while my mom and Sharon were babysitting, Mom gave him a suppository. After several attempts, it finally stayed where it was supposed to, and worked a few hours later. Thanks, Mom! Maso has the best Grandma ever!


Maso made the saddest face ever after his shots.


Yes, I think that is an Elvis lip. Makes Grandpa Dicky proud!

No comments: