Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pictures from the week

Mike's 30th Birthday!





The playpen is back. Mason cannot stay still so I've locked him up in the pen! He actually loves it, until he hates it. He played in there for a long time on Saturday and he watched me make a veggie try. He seemed very interested in what I was doing. Maybe he'll be a chef...


The bubbles were actually stuck in his hair!




Check out those bottom teeth. He also has one on the top right. Top left won't be far behind.
Yup. That's Brewski's tail. And Yup, this was with Grandma Cindy!
Working on the big crawl. He is so close!


The tongue made another appearance...


I think I will get an 8 X 10 print of this. It is sooo funny!

"I've got to get one of these in my mouth."
"Dang, I missed."


"Finally got one...kinda."

"Woowho! I got it. Yummy!"

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hahaha! Mason is the funniest, cutiest, happiest kid I've ever seen!