Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yeah, it's been forever since I have posted anything. All I can say is that we have been so busy and so sick...as you will see from some of Mason's pictures!

Brewski: "Hey, Mase...um, that's MY ball."


Mason: "Yeah, well that is my chair!"


Mason's favorite activities: putting everything in his mouth and opening cabinets










We went to the beach last weekend with Mom, Dad, Amanda, Aaron, little Buck-ette, and the dogs. Mason headed over a little early with Mom and Dad while Mike and I were at work. Poor Mason had a double ear infection and croup the whole time. But other than that, I think everyone had a great time. The weather was beautiful and a weekend away did us all good. Even if Mason did cry an entire night. Sorry guys. AND the best news of all...Amanda and Aaron are having a girl! I'm so excited. Mason will have a little Stephanie to play with!
So, I guess I forgot to take the camera out at the beach. But here are some nice pics of Maso helping Grandma Cindy pack the cooler and a freak-out in the car on the way over...




Hope my family isn't mad at this! It's Easter family photo time!


Yup. These are the best 9 month photos we could get. We haven't learned to sit still yet!

No comments: