Sunday, October 17, 2010

I admit, I have been a bad blogger. I'm so sorry, but we've been busy! Back to school, Emersyn was born, Mike has been traveling for work, trips to Disneyland and I just don't know where the time goes. Here are a few pictures from the last few months.
Back in August my mom and I took Maso to the Children's Museum. Big hit!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
The Clackamas County Fair
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I didn't get a lot of pictures of Mason, but I got plenty of photos of fine food specimens. Really made me laugh!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Time with the Grandmas and Aunts
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Baby Emersyn
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
We carved pumpkins at my mom and dads today. Mason wasn't so into it, but Mike and I went all out with the power tools.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: