Thursday, August 30, 2012

Summer 2012

So...I haven't blogged in awhile.  We've been really busy and have been down a computer.  We recently converted to a MacBook Pro and love it!  I've had it since July but haven't seem to have any time add any pictures of all the things we've been doing.  Now that school has started and we are on a little bit more of a schedule I have a little more time in the evenings to update the blog.  During most of the summer it just seemed wrong to make Mason come in from outside at 7:30 to go bed when the sun was still up and it was 85 degrees out.  I also have a little more down time since baby number 2 is due in about 3 weeks and I really am having a hard time getting around.  I think with Mason I felt like I could be pregnant forever, but this time around is a different story.  I experienced morning sickness in the beginning and have been very uncomfortable for awhile now.  On top of that, I have had major lower back/hip pain for the last week that has pretty much made me immobile by the evenings.  So I have found some time to blog while Mike picks up all my chores and entertains Mase.  :) So here are some highlights from the summer.

Mason's 3rd Birthday--Construction Theme.  Highlight of the birthday party was the Hot Wheels Carwash.  Mason is still obsessed with it!  Thanks Buckendorfs!











Birthday train ride from Oregon City to Portland






4th of July




Swimming Lessons.  Mason was not a fan but eventually loved the swimming pool.  It took a few days before he would stay in the pool without screaming and crying.  By the end of the 2 weeks, Mason even went off the rope before deciding that he would never do that again!




Wilsonville Water Parks with Emersyn








Evergreen Aviation Museum







Cannon Beach




Clackamas County Fair









No comments: