Thursday, December 13, 2012

Weekend with Santa!

We have been busy!  Last week, Mason and I both had strep throat while Brody cut a tooth and had a cold.  Somehow, Mike has dodged the sicknesses.  However, I wasn't going to let a little sickness ruin our weekend that we had planned.  Saturday we rode the Polar Express and Sunday we had brunch with Santa at the golf club.  I had to explain to Mason that Santa is super busy this time of year, but managed to attend both of our events!  Here are the pictures from both days.

 Maso and his buddy, Frankie

The super special ticket to ride the train







 The conductor punched his ticket "SC"
 Listening to his bell from Santa


 Before Santa came, the kids watched a "magic" show.  Mase and Emersyn seemed to enjoy it...but it was really, really bad!  






 I loved Emersyn's face when she first saw Santa.  It was so awesome!



 Mason was a little scared of the big guy in the beginning, but warmed to him after a bit.














No comments: