Teeth: 2 on bottom and 4 on top
New tricks: Sits on his own, rolls everywhere and pivots on his tummy to get where he wants to go, up on all fours, rocking back and forth and ultimately crawling backwards.
Food: Loves rice cereal with mango, apples or pears, carrots. Not loving butternut squash, green beans or avocado. I might have to get creative with mixing up veggies with fruit!
Favorite toys: Scout and anything he can put in his mouth.
Favorite activity: Watching Mason or Brew play.
Not the best picture, but I love that I can see his little bottom teeth!
"What am I doing in this tub and why is the dog looking at me like that?"
"K. Fun's over. Get me out of here!"
Best train track ever!
We took a different route this year and made our Easter eggs into pirates. Big hit!
2 favorite colors: Blue and Green. Our lives revolve around blue and green.
Admiring the pirates. Pretty cool!


No comments:
Post a Comment