Friday, July 26, 2013

Brody at 10 Months and Our Busy Summer

I'm a little behind this month!  Brody turned 10 months on July 13...and it is July 26...oops!  We've had a busy couple of weeks!  

Brody is still cruising along.  Not walking yet, but making progress.  He's such a fast crawler, I don't think he feels the desire to walk!  Still loves food...all food.  We're pretty much off baby food and he just eats everything that we eat.  The kid loves food.  I've been called "dada" for the last few weeks and everything once in awhile, he slips in a "mama."



Mason rocked it at the dentist.  I think his favorite part was hugging the huge giraffe so they could take his picture.  



Last week we spent the morning at Oaks Park.  We loaded all three kids in the back of my dad's truck.  I looked back at one point and Mason and Emmie were holding hands.  They are so cute!







We've spent several days at the park.  We pack a lunch, have a picnic and then play.



Mike got me a new bike for my birthday, so we've been exploring trails from here to the beach.  We have a trailer for Brody and a tandem hook-up for Mason.


Decided to spend one of the hot days at the beach.  Unfortunately, it was freezing there!  But we still had fun playing in "God's sandbox" as Mason calls it.


We both spent some time helping Mason sculpt "Mt.  Hood."



Along with swimming lessons, Mason participated in a soccer camp.  He was awesome and he loved it!  He is definitely a lefty when playing sports.

He also loved watching the tractors working in the next field over.  



We spent some time at my mom and dad's while Mike was away at a golf tournament.



Mason got a haircut with my dad.  Whipper Snippers in Wilsonville closed, so we tried the barber shop.  It was pretty cute!







No comments: