Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day of Firsts

Mason had a big day today. Lots of firsts! Mason had his first Sunday in church (where I thought for sure there would be some loud pooping...but Mason surprised us all and kept it all in until later. More on that in a bit...), first after church lunch, first ride in Grandma Cindy's car, first taste of formula (Jen, apparently I am starving my child too!), first rain storm, and last but not least, first poop out of the back of his diaper. Thanks Grandma Cindy for holding him when it happened and discovering it for us! haha!

Brewski still isn't quite sure what to think about this whole baby thing. Luckily, he has been a very good dog. He even rode in the back seat of the car with Mason today. There was no licking, sniffing, or kissing!

2 comments:

Chris Steele said...

Look at how cute he is! I don't believe the poop story for a minute! (Didn't Joe warn us about telling poop stories?)
Sounds like a big day--too bad you couldn't end it with, "first night to sleep through the night."

Aaron Buckendorf said...

Thanks, Steph! I love it!! Those are great pictures - lookin' pretty cute, Mason! And I am so proud of you, Brewski - you are being such a good boy!

- Amanda