Tuesday, July 14, 2009



Mason had another dr. appointment today. He has had a little trouble gaining weight. When he was born, Mason weighed a whopping 7 lbs. 9 oz. When we left the hospital he had dropped to 7 lbs. 3 oz. and held steady for the last 2 1/2 weeks. Today he finally weighed in at 7lbs. 11oz.!! yeah! Chunk up little man!


After the doctor we stopped by Great-Grandma Darlene's for some lunch.
Finally, Mason made a stop at Weygandt Auto Parts. I'm not sure the air quality in there was the best for a new born so we didn't stay long. Although, my mom did say that my sister and I both spent many of our young years up there...hmm...it explains so much!

2 comments:

Chris Steele said...

Aw, such a cutie!
Did you find a pediatrician that you like?

Jennifer Kenney said...

Glad to hear that Mason is on the up hill climb! I've been thinking about you guys! Hang in there :)