Thursday, September 24, 2009

I've been a little behind in posting new pics so here are some randoms from the week:


Mason and Brew were both a little tuckered out after the OSU loss this weekend. They slept like this for about an hour. It was sooo cute!


I call these clothes Mason's back to school clothes. I loved new fall clothes for back to school so I couldn't resist getting Mason some new stuff. Besides, he doesn't really fit in any of the 0-3 stuff any more! He is such a big boy! Doesn't he look so old? He weighed in yesterday at a whopping 13 pounds!





After Mike got home from work today, Mason and Brew took a nice long nap on him. Mason never sleeps very long during the day so we let him sleep as long as he could. I couldn't resist any longer and tickled his back to wake him up around 6:45. We wanted to go on a walk and it is starting to get dark so early!



And yes...that is some baby butt crack! I couldn't help it...it was sooo funny! Am I a bad mommy?? Really cute, though, huh?

2 comments:

Chris Steele said...

So that's the key to Mason napping during the day--let Brew sleep with him. I love the butt crack picture!

Aaron Buckendorf said...

Ahahaha...I couldn't stop laughing at the first picture. Mason looks so small compared to Brew! That butt crack picture is a keeper. Too funny.

Amanda