As you can tell, he is very advanced! Already flying and reading! We put books up around his little mat and he loves to lay on his belly and read them! It is so funny watching him zone in on one and then move on to the next. I swear he is reading them. This little exercise is what eventually led to him rolling over! Mason was trying so hard to look at one of the books by turning his head so much that he just rolled over. I'm yet to get it on video. He does it the second I put him on his belly and then once I get the camera going he is just too tired to try again! (By the way, those are dad's crutches in the background. He seems to be a little bit better because the swelling has gone down quite a bit, but he has surgery on Tuesday. His orders are two full weeks in bed after the surgery, then 11 (or 10 depending on who you get your info from...) weeks on the crutches, but we'll see how he does with that! Hopefully he be back to normal by Thanksgiving. Sorry Dad! Again...big fat bummer!)
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Mason is 3 Months Old!
Mason turned 3 months old on the 25th! On his special day he got to spend some time at Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Dicky's house.




As you can tell, he is very advanced! Already flying and reading! We put books up around his little mat and he loves to lay on his belly and read them! It is so funny watching him zone in on one and then move on to the next. I swear he is reading them. This little exercise is what eventually led to him rolling over! Mason was trying so hard to look at one of the books by turning his head so much that he just rolled over. I'm yet to get it on video. He does it the second I put him on his belly and then once I get the camera going he is just too tired to try again! (By the way, those are dad's crutches in the background. He seems to be a little bit better because the swelling has gone down quite a bit, but he has surgery on Tuesday. His orders are two full weeks in bed after the surgery, then 11 (or 10 depending on who you get your info from...) weeks on the crutches, but we'll see how he does with that! Hopefully he be back to normal by Thanksgiving. Sorry Dad! Again...big fat bummer!)
As you can tell, he is very advanced! Already flying and reading! We put books up around his little mat and he loves to lay on his belly and read them! It is so funny watching him zone in on one and then move on to the next. I swear he is reading them. This little exercise is what eventually led to him rolling over! Mason was trying so hard to look at one of the books by turning his head so much that he just rolled over. I'm yet to get it on video. He does it the second I put him on his belly and then once I get the camera going he is just too tired to try again! (By the way, those are dad's crutches in the background. He seems to be a little bit better because the swelling has gone down quite a bit, but he has surgery on Tuesday. His orders are two full weeks in bed after the surgery, then 11 (or 10 depending on who you get your info from...) weeks on the crutches, but we'll see how he does with that! Hopefully he be back to normal by Thanksgiving. Sorry Dad! Again...big fat bummer!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment