Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mason is now 7 months old. He is an expert crawler and climber and he has about 6 teeth. I say 'about' because 5 and 6 just broke through...7 might have too. Who knows, at the rate those teeth are coming in, he'll probably wake up tomorrow (when I say tomorrow, I really mean 11 pm, 2 am, 5 am...) with 10! I think the teeth and the crawling have seriously messed up our wonderful sleeping pattern. Oh,well! Here are some picture from the last week.

The 7-month photo was a little more difficult that the others. Mason can not sit still for more than a second!





Grandma Cindy gave Mason a new look...the mohawk is back!



Swinging at the park...we are really lucky because we have two great parks right by our house. I can't wait for the weather to get better. I have a feeling we will be there alot! Mason loves to swing.


The master crawler and picture poser!



We bought Mason this tunnel at Ikea and he loves it! Brew does too!




No comments: