Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mason's Valentine and some pictures from the week

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Mason's Valentine
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


Having lunch with Grandpa Dicky.


Spending some time with Brewski.

Mason can now hold onto the ottoman and walk all the way around, as well as make his way to the couch.
Mason's new ride. He seems to enjoy it! It converts to a walker but he seems to prefer to ride on his car. We push him around and he loves it.

"Hey, ladies...check out my ride."



Mason's favorite toy is also the most annoying. But he loves it, so I guess we love it too! We actually went and bought the little car to take his mind off of it, but it didn't work. He still loves it.
Happy face...


Sad face...

Mad face! I don't know what Grandma Cindy had done, but Mason was not happy!
And the tongue is back.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I don't see him for like a week and it looks like he's grown up so much. I'm seeing a little James Dean in that mad look. So handsome!