Saturday, January 2, 2010

This is the best invention ever. Mason can sit in this thing and jump forever! He loves it.


He also loves Scout. This was a Christmas present from Danielle and the kids and it is awesome. You can plug it into the computer and "teach" it to say Mason's name. It's really cute. He used to be a lot cuter before Brewski ate his ears off. Seriously, he used to have big floppy ears.


Really happy baby until the nurse came in and gave him 5 shots! Not a happy camper a few minutes later.


"Hey mommy, look at my boobies!" Hahah....makes me laugh every time I see this!

Mason loves all of his new Christmas toys, especially the ones he can put in his mouth.





Mason has grown out of his little tub, so it's baths in the sink now!




Mason and Uncle Aaron comparing hand sizes...I think you have him beat, Aaron!

Grandpa Dicky and Maso

1 comment:

Chris Steele said...

That jumper looks awesome. And I've always wanted one of those Scout toys. Well, I've wanted one for the girls. Something like that.